Evergreen Print works with organisations similar to the members on Mompreneursireland providing the following services.
– *Flyers *
– *Pop-up Display Banners*
– *Business Cards & Letterhead and much more…*
We are always on the lookout for community based organisations who can benefit from our low prices and nationwide service.
Evergreen can offer members of our site (www.mompreneursireland.com) a 15% discount on our printing services with our special code, just contact us to be provided with it.
Evergreen Print will make your life easier.
• We have contemporary solutions for ALL your design & printing needs.
• Our work and products are ALWAYS of the highest quality.
• We come to YOU so you never have to leave your home or office.
• Our prices are VERY competitive.
• 10 years experience in this TOUGH, dynamc industry.
• Concept to completion: our TEAM will manage your project brilliantly.
If you have any questions please contact me directly, email@example.com or at the number below.
Paddy Carty Evergreen Print Management
Contemporary solutions for all your printing and design needs.
Tel: (021) 234 0111
Evergreen Print is an Irish owned and operated company proudly serving all 32 counties.
What is graphic design?
Graphic design is the art or skill of combining words and images to create advertising, marketing materials, websites, etc. It is a non-verbal way of communicating, also known as Visual Communication. The purpose is to convey a specific message to a targeted audience in an aesthetically pleasing or eye-catching manner. A graphic designer can take your message and present it with a combination of colour and imagery to help better explain what it is you are trying to say.
Why is bad design damaging?
• Bad graphic design implies that you don’t care about your business. If your business card or logo look messy or cheap then one will assume this to be true of your business in general.
• Bad design of your website can be confusing and frustrating to potential clients, who will look elsewhere.
• Remember, you only get once chance to make a good first impression. Make it count.
How can good graphic design help me?
• Having a strong, easily recognisable logo is essential to building your brand. You want your clients to remember your brand with a positive, re-affirming feeling. There is a lot of competition in your industry, you need to be the one that stands out.
• Graphic designers are specifically educated in layout, colour, font styles and many other aspects of visual communication. They know what works and what doesn’t work.
• You may have a good message but with good design your message will be enhanced.
• Employing good design can help reach a larger demographic. Sure will be some people that don’t care what your brochure looks like, but do you want to eliminate those who do care?