About Apple House Childcare
At Apple House we provide Afterschool Care to children of a school going age from 4 – 13 years. We collect children from school and provide Afterschool Care until 6.30pm, Monday to Friday. Healthy, home made, nutritious meals & snacks are provided. We have a Homework Club, where all homework is tackled and completed with the help of Apple House staff. We provide stimulating, fun activities in a safe, atmosphere with homely surroundings.
- •To provide friendly and consistent care with highly qualified and motivated staff.
- •To provide a stimulating environment which encourages the social, emotional, physical, intellectual and spiritual development of each child.
- •To provide personal care and special attention to each child.
- •To work in partnership with parents to provide high quality and consistent care for each child.
- •To be sensitive to the needs of the children and encourage their development through a planned, exciting timetable, catering for individual needs with freedom to explore.
What we can offer
- •We have a personal school collection service.
- •We have a small child: carer ratio
- •Apple House staff are highly qualified and trained in First Aid with up to date Health and Safety certificates.
- •We also provide care for all the school holidays, incorporating a wide variety of outings and activities.
- •We also have a short notice drop-in service, availability permitting.
Call us on 01-2833429/086-4010069 or email us at email@example.com to arrange a viewing or discuss your childcare needs.
Meet Clodagh Collins
The centre is run by Clodagh Collins, a University College Dublin & Michael Smurfit Business School graduate. Clodagh has completed FETAC Level 5 specialising in Afterschool Care and has trained with Safety Ireland in Childcare First Aid & Paediatric CPR.
Apple House is located in a secure setting on Sydney Avenue, Blackrock, designed to the highest specifications for the ultimate experience in Afterschool Care, with the needs of both parents and children to the fore of the design.