2013 – A Year Of Campaigns And Innovation
The Year’s Not Finished Yet.
We’re with you, on that point. Actually, please vote for IDK’s video clip, Ability Personified in “Better Together“? That way, we might get €1k extra to start 2014 with.
IDK is a tiny venture with a very big impact, being entirely self-financed with no church or state funding since starting up in 2007.
Here’s what we’ve achieved, with minimal resources …
2013● Presenter, Teaching Council’s Feilte expo (topic: school acoustics)
● Finalist, Charity Hack 2013 (fundraising campaigns for five charities)
● Starter of student petition to retain BSc. course in Audiology at Athlone IT
● Host, NADP-uk.org workshop, “Mindset Change: Perceptions of Ability”
● Parent-teen seminar, “Feeling Isolated? You’re Not Alone!” (Dublin)
● Shortlist, 2013 NDRC Launchpad tech-accelerator program
● Catalyst, Happy New Ear parent campaign for bilateral cochlear implants